A serious injury suffered during childhood can make it difficult for a child to move forward in life. A traumatic experience may affect a child’s personality, emotions and physical abilities in ways that you never imagined. If your child was injured in any setting (public or private) and negligence or wrongdoing was involved, you might have a case to seek injury compensation for damages that may affect your child for a lifetime.
Consultation with an experienced California child injury lawyer is critical to the favorable outcome of any case. Time limitations apply to government entities such as schools and school buses, and other limiting factors may affect all other types of claims.
At Winer, McKenna & Burritt, LLP, we serve our clients with compassion, care and sincerity. Your child’s recovery is important to us, and we will fight for the maximum compensation that you need now and in the future. A child’s injury affects the whole family, and injured children require a unique legal approach. With main offices in Oakland and Los Angeles, we handle cases throughout California and develop customized legal strategies for each case.
Call us today at 800-652-6137 for a free consultation.
Prompt Legal Action | Invested In Your Future
Our law firm only takes cases on a contingency fee basis:
- We offer free initial consultations.
- We finance all costs of litigation.
- We charge no upfront fees.
- We only get paid when you collect a financial award.
Our attorneys have recovered more than $150 million for people who have been harmed through negligent or intentional actions in California. We are attentive, proactive and committed to excellence.
Experienced Child Injury Attorneys
We treat child injury cases with great sensitivity and always work in the best interests of our clients. Children deserve strong legal protections and the professional advocacy of attorneys who have successfully navigated this road before.
We represent children who have suffered injuries in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Injuries from toys
- Private homes
- Swimming pools
- Day care centers
- Sidewalks, crosswalks and streets
- School buses
- Animal and dog bites
- Therapist abuse
Our partner attorneys possess more than 60 years of combined legal experience. We can advise and represent your case in any forum. It is important to know that you should not speak with, sign or agree to anything with an insurance company or a school official before speaking with an attorney.
We can handle all aspects of your legal case and the communications with insurance companies. Only your personal attorney will act in your best interests and take every possible step to obtain your maximum compensation in these situations.
Significant Child Injury Cases
- $6.8 million recovery on behalf of four young boys who were sexually molested by their elementary school teacher who was also convicted criminally and sent to prison.
- $4.2 million recovery on behalf of four young boys who were sexually harassed and molested by a youth leader at a large youth sports organization. The youth leader was also convicted criminally and sent to prison.
- $750,000 recovery on behalf of three children and their mother who suffered molestation and sexual abuse by the mother’s hypnotherapist.
- $650,000 recovery on behalf of 2-year-old boy who suffered severe complications due to E-coli infection after bathing with another infected child in a private home.
Free Consultation With A Personal Injury Lawyer
For a free initial consultation with a Los Angeles-, San Francisco- or Oakland-based child injury lawyer, call 800-652-6137 toll free or fill out our online form.