At Winer, McKenna & Burritt, LLP, we understand the significant loss and pain suffered when truck drivers and trucking companies are responsible for serious accidents on the road. We have represented the victims of motor vehicle accidents throughout California. We hold responsible parties accountable through independent investigations, collaborations with experts in a variety of fields, thorough case development and aggressive litigation strategies.
Our Oakland personal injury attorneys is composed of experienced trial lawyers. We settle most cases favorably, but we are prepared to fight for our clients’ best interests at trial or any other venue in pursuit of maximum, deserved compensation.
Our law firm’s results include more than $200 million recovered for clients in personal injury and employment law matters across California.
Call us at (510) 433-1000 to learn how we can help.
Significant Truck Accidents Cases
We handle cases involving all sorts of negligence, including:
- Drunk truck drivers
- Truck drivers under the influence of drugs
- Fatigued truck drivers
- Negligent hiring procedures by trucking companies
- Poor supervision and training of drivers by trucking companies
- Inaccurate truck driver logbooks
- Spilled cargo and overloaded trucks
- Poor truck maintenance
- Other types of truck driver and trucking company negligence
Examples of significant cases we have handled include:
- $1 million recovery for a 28-year-old man who suffered a traumatic brain injury as a passenger in a vehicle that was rear-ended on a freeway by a large truck.
- $650,000 recovery for a young man who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury as a result of a serious collision with a newspaper truck.
Legal Warriors And Advocates
We fight for our clients when insurance companies and the defense would rather minimize the recovery victims may obtain. Our team carefully evaluates the circumstances of accidents; collects evidence from the scene, witnesses and trucking companies; and aggressively advocates for our clients both in and out of the courtroom.
Our services and communication are prompt, and we finance all costs of litigation and trial. There are no upfront fees for representation, and we only get paid if you get paid.
View our Truck Accident FAQ page for more information.
Call Winer, McKenna & Burritt, LLP Today
To arrange a free initial consultation with a Los Angeles-, San Francisco- or Oakland-based truck accident lawyer, call (510) 433-1000 or fill out our online form.