Injuries from a car accident can have lifelong effects that impact you in very significant ways. Whiplash could have caused brain or spinal damage that has not yet been discovered. Nerve damage resulting from injuries can cause serious problems down the road. Obvious injuries such as cuts, broken bones, burns, paralysis and head trauma may affect your abilities to perform your job, care for children or partake in your favorite activities or hobbies.
When your auto injury results from the negligent actions of another person or entity such as a business, car manufacturer or city, you stand to lose a lot if you do not seek the help of an experienced car accident injury lawyer in California.
The costs of medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, long-term care needs, rehabilitation, and other emotional and physical damages can weigh heavy on your future.
To learn about your legal options following a car accident, call Winer, Burritt & Tillis LLP, at 800-652-6137.
How Can Winer, Burritt & Tillis Help?
We are one of the premier personal injury law firms in California. Our Los Angeles and Oakland-based car accident attorneys represent plaintiffs exclusively, and we customize each client’s case.
- We have secured verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million for car accident injury victims and survivors of victims who have perished.
- We work with experts to uncover all relevant evidence and build cases capable of obtaining maximum injury compensation.
- Our attorneys are committed to your success and recovery.
- We handle communications with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Your informed decisions are guided by our helpful legal counsel.
When you or a loved one has been seriously injured, you need legal representation that you can trust to advocate for you in all situations.
We can help you fully understand your legal options. Insurance company representatives will not tell you the full story, and they might hope to get you to settle for injury compensation that is far below what you actually deserve.
Significant Car Accident Cases
- $2,500,000 — 20 Year-Old Girl Killed as a Passenger in a Solo Automobile Accident
- $1,500,000 — Wrongful Death of a 28-Year-Old Man in a Freeway Collapse Case
- $390,000 — Woman in Her Early 20s Suffers Psychological Injury When Her Car Collides With Train at a Train Crossing
Get Legal Help From An Experienced Legal Team
Please call (510) 433-1000 or email us to schedule a free initial attorney consultation with a Winer, Burritt & Tillis LLP, attorney in the Los Angeles or San Francisco area.