Testimonials From Experts
- Testimonial from a clinical psychologist expert witness. I have been a clinical psychologist for over 60 years and have worked with attorneys on over 600 cases. I’ve known Mr. John D. Winer, Esq. for about 20 years and have worked on numerous significant cases with him as an expert witness. He is an outstandingly knowledgeable attorney with a tremendous compassion for those seriously injured or abused by the negligence, intentional misconduct and corporate irresponsibility that can sometimes leave lives shattered.
- Testimonial from a vocational/life care specialist. I am a vocational/life care planning specialist frequently called upon to testify in significant legal cases on issues of loss of earnings, medical needs and attendant care needs of plaintiffs. I have been retained in cases by attorneys for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Testimonial from a medical-legal expert who specializes in neurophysiologist and rehabilitation psychology. As a neuropsychologist and rehabilitation psychologist, I have been a medical-legal expert for the past 20 years. My specialty is the assessment and treatment of individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI). I have been retained over the years by both attorneys for plaintiffs and defendants.
- Testimonial from a psychological expert. As an experienced forensic examiner of nearly four decades experience, I have broad exposure to the work of lawyers and cases involving physical and psychological disorders. During my career, I have evaluated many thousands of cases and have worked with or against over 1,000 lawyers.
- Testimonial from a psychiatrist expert witness “Over the last ten years I’ve had the privilege of acting as an expert witness in a number of significant cases for Winer, Burritt & Scott, LLP. As a psychiatrist who has published numerous articles and books on the subjects of psychological trauma, professional sexual abuse and work place sexual harassment, I am often called upon to consult on legal cases involving these difficult issues.
- Testimonial from a cardiologist expert witness. “I am a Harvard cardiologist who is frequently asked to consult and testify in medical-legal cases.
Testimonials From Other Attorneys
- John Winer is among the best I’ve seen… Having mediated over 1500 cases, I have had the unique opportunity to intimately observe the work of literally thousands of lawyers. John Winer is among the best I’ve seen…
- Testimonial from fellow attorney and past president of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association. I have been practicing as an attorney in San Francisco for the last 24 years. I am a past president of both the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and the Lawyers Club of San Francisco. I have known John Winer for approximately 15 years. During that time period I have referred cases to John Winer, co-counseled cases with John Winer and lectured with John Winer on at least a half-dozen panels aimed at improving the litigation, settlement and trial skills of attorneys. Whenever I refer a case to Winer, Burritt & Scott, LLP, I know that the case will be expertly handled and the client will receive the maximum amount of money recoverable for their damages.
- Testimonial from an attorney who has gone up against John Winer, Esq. in court. I have practiced law for the last 25 years in the state of California. During that time period I have practiced both as a defense attorney and a plaintiff’s attorney. I have known John D. Winer for most of my career.
- Testimonial from an attorney who has gone up against John Winer, Esq. in court. I have litigated a number of significant cases against Winer, Burritt & Scott, LLP From a defense lawyer’s perspective, learning that John Winer was going to be my opposing counsel meant knowing the case was going to be a tough one to win for me and my clients. Some of the most brutal cases that I’ve ever had to defend found John Winer on the other side. However, I can testify to the fact that John Winer always litigated his cases knowledgeably fairly and with the highest level of personal integrity.
- Testimonial from an attorney who has gone up against John Winer, Esq. in court. I have known John Winer for the past eleven years, during which time we have litigated several major cases against one another.
- Testimonial from Law School Professor. “I am pleased to recommend the services of Mr. John D. Winer. I first met John Winer when he was a student in my tort (personal injury) class in 1976. He was the outstanding student in the class, showing a real feeling for the nature of the material.
- Testimonial from a psychologist/attorney colleague. “I have known John Winer on a professional basis for over ten years. During that time we’ve worked together on cases, referred each other cases, tried a case together and frequently consult with each other for input on how to deal with particularly difficult issues in cases.
- Testimonial from a former Vice-President of the California Trial Lawyers Association. I have known John Winer for almost 20 years. During that time I have served with him as Vice President of the California Trail Lawyers Association and Vice President of the Consumer Attorney’s of California.
Testimonials from Judges, Arbitrators and Mediators
- Testimonial from a Judge/Mediator. “As a former judge and now a mediator in a broad spectrum of civil cases, I have observed many attorneys in action. Unquestionably, John D. Winer is among the most effective. He is tenacious and an accomplished advocate.
- Testimonial from an Arbitrator/Mediator. “I have had the opportunity of serving as a mediator and arbitrator in a number of John Winer’s cases over the past seven years. There are several things that jump out at me when I reflect upon my experience with John Winer.
- Testimonial from a Mediator. “Having mediated over 1500 cases, I have had the unique opportunity to intimately observe the work of literally thousands of lawyers. John Winer is among the best I’ve seen.